Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to our little bubble.

We decided to create a little something to keep those of you we love dearly informed on our crazy, yet fabulous life. Although nothing has gone the way I had planned in the last year, I now know why everything happened. To give me the greatest and most amazing gift ever - Miss Bella Drew.

Now, when I say nothing has gone the way I planned, I mean NOTHING. Amidst all the stress and differences, Bella and I somehow found ourselves moving into a two bedroom apartment, that we now call home, (love our apartment), when she was 3 weeks old. I am now a single mom. I thought it was the worst thing that could have ever happened, but I'm here to share with anyone that may be going through a situation similar to mine, that it is not. It's hard, yes. But, it is also the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Don't get me wrong, I would not suggest going out and getting pregnant just to be a single mom. EVER. I wish with all my heart that I could give Bella the family structure that she deserves, but that just isn't in the cards for us at this moment.  I am still trying to forgive myself for that everyday. However, I know that everything happens for a reason, and this. This happened because I needed Bella in my life. This was God's plan for me. She gave me and still gives me a new perspective on life every single day. I took so many things for granted before I met her, and went about everything the wrong way. Yes, sadly it took all of this to make me realize that.

But, regardless of all the hardships that Josh and I have gone through, we are still a team. Team Bella, and we're going to give her the best life ever. She is the greatest gift I could have ever received, and I thank God every single day for blessing me with her.

So- Cheers! Welcome to our new Life!!

6 comments:

  1. You're right, it is hard to be a single parent, but you can handle it! Hugs to you and Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have faced so many obstacles in this past year Erin and come through them with such a great attitude. We all care about you and Bella and would do anything we could to help you along this new journey you are on. You have the love and support from your family, which is such a gift. Bella will be surrounded by all of us and we wish you nothing but smooth sailing from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin
    You and Miss Bella are so precious! Also, wanted to let you know that Ash and I are here as well as our whole family, if you ever need anything. We are so happy for you, with this bundle of joy that God blessed you with. You are such an amazing woman, and are going to be a terrific mom! Bella is one lucky girl to have the family that she does who will love her and she will touch so many lives!
    We love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin-
    Thanks for sharing little Bella with me! She is a cutie! Let me know if you need anything when you are in Republic County. I wish you the best!
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments and love. It's friends like all of you that will help me get through this.

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin,
    You are a terrific mom and a wonderful person!! I can totally relate to the single mom part, but you have a great support system and will do just fine! Enjoy the precious time you have with your sweet girl because it goes by way to fast! I can't wait to meet Miss Bella in a few weeks and get to see you again!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete