Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Peace.

Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

I have needed this verse the past few weeks. I have been very anxious and have been worrying a lot about everything, which I know we are not supposed to do. I know that I need to trust in the Lord and he will bring me peace. It wasn't until I opened my Bible this morning and read this passage that I felt this sense of calmness. Everything is okay. This is the life that God intended for me. Everything happens for a reason. I finally feel a sense of calmness and acceptance with everything in my life.

Thank you, Lord!

1 comment: