Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Trials to Happily Ever After.

I am probably the worlds worst blogger. Let's just get that out there now. However, lately, life has been hard. Really hard. I have so much happiness that has come upon me the last couple of years, but that happy doesn't come easy. Since I last posted, Bella has grown into the sweetest, most caring, and beautiful little 2 year old girl I could ever imagine. She is my world. The only thing I have had in the town in which I live for the last 2 1/2 years. No family, or old friends. (New of course but sometimes a girl just needs her old friends and family, you know??)

A little over a year ago though, we were blessed to meet the most amazing man I had been dreaming of and praying for God to put into our lives. I know he was placed into our lives by God himself. On the weekend of July 4th that man asked us, yes us to marry him. To become a family. It was the most amazing weekend of my life aside from meeting Bella for the first time. With this commitment, however, comes a move. About 2 1/2 hours from where we live now. This has caused a whirlwind of emotions. For any single mamas out there, you can relate. With that emotion comes lawyers, hurtful words.

I continue to hope and pray for a peaceful tomorrow. For a happily ever after, not just for me, but for Bella, Josh and everyone involved. I continue to lean on God and what his word tells me.

"I have been many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go." -Abraham Lincoln

Ain't that the truth.

I decided I needed an outlet. Somewhere to share thoughts of happiness, struggle, life! I hope someone, somewhere can relate and find comfort in knowing that you aren't alone. Not even close. I find myself reading blogs to help myself to remember that very thing, so if I can blog and be that comfort for anyone out there, even just one time, that's the least I can do in this lifetime. Life is hard, helping each other through it is essential.


2 comments:

  1. SO excited to see a post! Hope to see many more about your beautiful family! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great seeing another post! I too, suck at blogging. I always mean to post things, and then forget. I often wonder how people keep up with work and being a mommy and having a blog where they constantly post and have lots of followers. Good Luck to you and your adorable family Erin! You deserve all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete