Tuesday, May 29, 2012

be. {a boutique}

Okay my blogging friends - my friend, Brandi, and I have finally done it. We have launched our boutique!! Please go check us out on Facebook, or stay in touch with me here, as I will try to keep this updated with all our new items. Let me know if you see anything that you want, and I will send it your way!

You can email me at: erin.r.hoops@gmail.com or Brandi at:  b.stanek@hotmail.com

Here are just a few items that we have available right now - more to come very soon! We will have baby headbands, furniture, home decor, and much more!








2 comments:

  1. OOOO These are adorable! How much are you selling them for? and are we able to personalize them how we'd like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph! Thank you! We sell the 3/4' ones for $12, and the 1 1/2' for $18. If you want to add any embellishments etc, it will be a little more. You can personalize them however you like! We would LOVE to send some your way! :)

    ReplyDelete